Saturday 19 October 2013

Jack Wills Fabulous Party Style

Have you seen the new Jack Wills party range for A/W '13! I always keep up with the latest Wills collection as I work there during my holidays from uni.

Here are my picks of the latest collection...and I need your opinion lovely readers! Should I get these tartan leggings? Can I pull them off and what would I wear them with?!

Tartan Leggings, £29.50

Star print trousers, £89.50 
Sexy, sassy and sophisticated!

Dress, £198
I love the 50's silhouette of this dress! 

What's you're favourite piece of the range? 



2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love those star print pants! So cute.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That dress is totally adorable! Tartan leggings would be awesome, but I think you'd need to pair them with simple colours. But imagine how cool a big black fluffy winter jumper would look with tartan leggings underneath!

http://www.foodfashfit.com