Wednesday 13 November 2013

Day Out In Winchester

For only the second time in three years, my housemate and I took a trip to Winchester! We should really go more often, it's so pretty and has the cutest shops! It was a rather chilly Sunday and there's nothing better than shopping and a cosy pub lunch on an Autumn Sunday!




These pics are from the most beautiful, unique department store, The Hambledon. 

I'm writing about alternative weddings for my dissertation, so we went to have a look around the Vintage Fair. There wasn't anything I'd call super alternative for my project, but there was so many lovely stalls there.








If you know anyone who is having an alternative wedding and would be willing to speak to me about it, there would be free photographs on offer! :) Get in touch! 

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh my gosh, everything looks so so cute!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com22

Aida said...

omg that pink car is so cool =)
Nice blog.

I would be so thankful if you would take some time and discover my blog =)

http://jamila-aj.blogspot.ch/

thank you =)

Aida

Hola Bambi said...

I want those paper straws!!!!